Friday, July 23, 2010

Bloomingdales 60th. Street & Lexington

Gowns, Glamour and chipped Mirrored Balls......how simple....effective.....yet so predictable.....but, I must say I really expected more from Bloomingdale's.  Don't get me wrong I don't just bash Bloomingdale's but....this store should be better than this (what happened to the days of Candy Pratt}?.....Bloomingdale's is world renowned.  Kings, Queens (Royal ones and non-Royal), Presidents and dignitaries from around the globe have visited this very store.....This is a New York institution like the Plaza Hotel....er...well,.. now that's not a good example.. look what happened to that place....can you say Viva Las Vegas??? 
I'm waiting for Bloomingdale's to step up to the plate and get their best Creativity game on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment